Arnica Coronavirus (COVID-19) status (Last updated Janury 26 2022)
To ensure the safety of our patients and staff we have extra safety measures in place that follow strict Bupa, BDA (British Dental Association) and NHS guidelines including:
1. All patients complete a pre-screening questionnaire
2. ‘At risk’ patients who might be seriously compromised if they catch Covid are segregated where possible to minimise contact with other patients and non-essential staff
3. All staff are triple vaccinated
4. All staff take regular lateral flows
5. All staff wear Type R2 masks
7. Patients to use hand sanitiser on arrival and staff to use hand sanitiser throughout the day.
8. All staff and patents* to wear masks whilst in the building (*patient masks removed for treatment)
9. All staff and patients to observe social distancing whenever possible
10. Use of air purifiers in each surgery
11. ‘Hotpoints’ (e.g. door handles) are frequenlty wiped down
12. The practice is ‘deep cleaned’ every day
Covid-19 Safety Tariff
There is a significant cost implication of the above, so we currently applying a Covid-19 Safety Tariff that goes some way to recouping the additional costs of each enhanced appointment. These are:
Non-Aerosol Procedures £5
Aerosol-Generating Procedures (AGPs) £10
If you would like to discuss these charges further then please do not hesitate to contact the practice on 01242 655554 who would be more than happy to discuss our Covid-19 Safety Tariff with you in more detail.
If you have a dental emergency during our usual hours of opening (see bottom of page) please call us on 01242 655554. If out of hours please call 01242 655554 and follow instructions on our recorded message.
We really appreciate your patience during this difficult time and on behalf of everyone here at Arnica Dental Care we hope you continue to remain safe and in good spirits.