General Dentistry Treatments
Why choose arnica?
Exceptional-quality treatment and careAs a Centre of Excellence for Dentistry you’ll benefit from exceptional-quality treatment and care. Arnica are trusted by over 100 referral dentists who refer patients to us for treatment requiring sedation and for more complex procedures such as All-on-4 dental implants.
Access to a comprehensive range of treatments and procedures in one locationWith a clinical team comprising 5 highly qualified, skilled and experienced dentists and 6 nurses operating in a fully equipped state-of-the-art practice, you’ll have access to all the treatment, procedures and care you’re likely to need to maintain or improve your oral health and wellbeing and brighten your smile.
You’ll be in very safe handsOur clinical team are experienced in complex surgical procedures as well as minimising discomfort and anxiety using a variety of sedation and gentle dentistry techniques.
Minimising discomfort and anxietyWe are a Centre of Excellence for minimising discomfort and anxiety through sedation and gentle dentistry. Our team of sedation dentists and nurses are fully qualified to administer sedation including IV (Intravenous) sedation, inhalation sedation and oral sedation. Arnica is at the forefront of gentle dentistry where your specific needs and circumstances define how we care for you and the treatment you receive.
An emphasis on comfort and relaxationFew practices offer state-of-the-art facilities in such a beautiful, modern and relaxing environment, where in the summer months you can relax in our private, walled garden before or after your appointment.
Value for moneyWe are confident that our prices represent excellent value for money as we do not compromise on quality. And with our flexible finance options you can spread the cost of your treatment as well as receive discounts of up to 10% if you join our membership plan.
What our patients say
General Dentistry Q & A
General dentistry costs at a glance
Affordable finance – the smart way to pay for treatment
Don’t let finance get in the way of enjoying good oral health and well-being. Spread the cost with our interest-free finance options
Benefits to you of our interest-free finance options:
- Spreading the cost of treatment might suit your current financial circumstances making the treatment you need/want a possibility
- Treatment when you need it most for example in time for an important life event such as a wedding
- Having treatment sooner rather than later might minimise discomfort, stress, and inconvenience as well as cost you less
- You do not have to dip into your savings which you might need for other important expenditures
Loans are subject to status and affordability. Finance applicant must be 18 or over, be a UK citizen, have a UK bank account and be in permanent employment. Click here to view terms and conditions.
Bupa’s Smile Plan makes it even easier to maintain healthy teeth and gums whilst saving money. Benefits include:
- Access to private dentistry, while helping you budget for your routine appointments
- Alternative to NHS with reduced waiting times
- Equal, manageable payments
- Get expert dental advice with plenty of time to raise any concerns you may have
- Regular preventative care
- Avoiding future oral concerns that carry additional costs
- 10% saving on selected private dental treatments†
Book your new patient exam today or find out more
Call 01242 655554 and speak to one of our patient coordinators to book an appointment or for further information.
Rachel – Patient Coordinator
Jennie – Patient Coordinator