Arnica Dental Care offers referring dentists access to our leading-edge Cone Beam CT scanner
Our cone beam CT scanner provides high resolution, volumetric images that are complete, three-dimensional views of critical anatomy, allowing for a more thorough analysis of bone structure and tooth orientation.
The accuracy of Cone Beam CT is comparable to medical CTs but uses a much lower radiation dose.
Our dental scanning service is really easy to use:
Benefits at a glance:
- More thorough analysis of bone structure and tooth orientation
- Accurate diagnosis
- Accurate treatment planning
- Easier to explain diagnosis to patients
- Easier to discuss proposed treatment to patients for more informed, faster decision making
- Higher uptake of treatment plans
Green innovation for low dose radiation
1 Scan, 2 Images
One scan with a PaX-i3D Smart gives you not just a CT image but also an Auto Pano image. This means that patients who require both images do not need to undergo two X-ray scans. Also, CT and Auto Pano images are displayed within the One Viewer feature.
Low dose, high image quality
As the pioneer of the Green CT, Vatech’s Green technology reduces the radiation level of the PaX-i3D Smart without reducing image quality.
What to expect as a referring dentist
1. Complete our easy to use online scan request form
2. One of our reception team will then contact your patient to book them in for the scan
3. We’ll send you confirmation that the scan has been booked in
4. We’ll send your patient a confirmation letter and our CBCT scan information pack
5. Complete scan
6. We’ll send you the scans via DropBox or USB stick. The Ez3D-i software has an export function that includes a copy of the viewer with the scan which will enable you to open and view the scan.
7. If required, we can send your scans to our Oral and Maxillofacial Radiologist
What to expect as a referral patient
1. On receipt of the booking form we’ll contact your patient to arrange an appointment
2. We’ll send them a confirmation letter and our Patient Guide to CBCT Dental Scans
3. They’ll receive an email/text appointment reminder 24/48 hours before the appointment
4. On arrival they’ll be greeted by one of our reception team and offered refreshments
5. Our scanning coordinator will then accompany them to our scanning room for the scan
6. The scanning procedure will take less than 5 minutes
7. Our scanning coordinator will answer any further questions they might have
We value the trust you place in us
- We value the trust you place in us to look after your patient and return them to you for ongoing treatment and care.
- As stated in our referral charter we discourage patients referred to us from joining the practice.
Book a CBCT Scan Today
Online CBCT 3D scan booking form
Our easy-to-use CBCT 3D Scan booking form where you can book your patient in for a scan. The form is fully encrypted and adheres to the latest data protection / GDPR guidelines.
Smart innovation for accurate diagnosis
Smart innovation for new three-dimensional era
Real 3D software, Ez3D-i
Ez3D-i supports the whole process of a surgery. Specialised functions for diagnosis and consultation provides convenience for all.
High Quality of VR Smart Clipping One Click Section
3-Step Implant Simulation Top-down Implant Simulation Implant Collision Detector
Implant Clipping 3D Bone Density EzCodi
Auto cross-sectional 3D PAN tab
The 3D PAN Tab of Ez3D-i makes everything quick and smart. With a volume panorama mode, Ez3D-i makes lingual-side diagnosis possible. Also, locating a lesion during an endodontic treatment is effective and accurate from this view, whether it is near the apical or not.
3D and 2D in one viewer
No need to utilise 2 different software programs Help patients better understand the images
Require more information about our CBCT scanning service?
Call 01242 655554 and speak to our receptionists Karen, Hester, Margie or Rachel who’ll send you our dental scanning service pack or arrange for Kasia our scanning coordinator to call you back.
Kasia our CBCT Scanning Coordinator and Dr Guy Bailey our Scanning Clinician pictured right