What are teeth in a day?
Benefits of teeth in a day
- Natural looking, feeling and functioning teeth in a day
- Less time undergoing surgery*
- Less time travelling to and from appointments*
- Less time anticipating surgery*
- No inconvenience experienced between appointments
*These benefits are of particular importance to nervous, anxious and dental phobic patients.
Typical teeth in a day procedure
1. The patient arrives at our Teeth in a Day clinic in Leckhampton, Cheltenham in the morning.
2. An impression is taken of the surrounding teeth and gums which is then used by our dental technician to design the new porcelain tooth or ‘crown’.
4. The new porcelain crown is fitted to the implant or abutment.
5. The patient returns home with a new, permanent, super-realistic tooth or teeth
Centre of Excellence for teeth in a day
Arnica is a Centre of Excellence for dentistry providing leadership, best practice, research, support and/or training in several focus areas.
We specialise in minimising discomfort and anxiety before, during and after treatment
We are at the forefront of complex surgical procedures such as the revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants, zygomatic dental implants and teeth in a day.
Over 100 regional dentists refer patients to Arnica for treatment requiring sedation and for more complex surgical procedures such as dental implants.
Dr Leah Adams, who is a clinical lecturer in conscious sedation and sits on the board of SAAD (Society for the Advancement of Anaesthesia in Dentistry) is Arnica’s Sedation lead, establishing Arnica as the region’s and one of the UK’s leading dental sedation practices.
Interest-free finance – the smart way to pay for teeth in a day
Book a FREE no-obligation teeth in a day consultation with Dr Ellie Ledger today
In your consultation Dr Ledger will:
- Explain dental implant procedure
- Discuss your suitability to dental implants
- Outline the treatment plan and costs
- Answer any questions or concerns you may have
- Discuss dental sedation and how she will ensure you feel relaxed, comfortable, virtually pain-free and stress-free during the procedure