What types of Implant are available?
Single dental implants
Restore function and appearance quickly and easily by replacing a single missing tooth with a single dental implant or several missing or severely damaged teeth with multiple dental implants.
A single dental implant, comprises a titanium screw inserted into the bone of your upper or lower jaw, onto which a specially sculpted or bespoke porcelain crown is attached that blends in with neighbouring teeth.
All-on-4 dental implants
Our revolutionary All-on-4 dental implant procedure is the ideal solution to replacing missing, damaged or unsightly teeth as well as ill-fitting, uncomfortable and unsightly dentures. These permanently-fixed implants will look, feel and function like natural healthy teeth.
Zygomatic dental implants
If you have insufficient bone for the normal All-on-4 procedure then Zygomatic dental implants are the perfect solution for providing a secure foundation for teeth replacements and bridges.
Teeth in a Day
Our dental implant teeth in a day options minimise discomfort, anxiety and inconvenience as they can be placed in one sitting rather than several.
We have completed numerous All-on-4 procedures in a day using a temporary bridge until your implants have fully integrated (fused) with the bone of your upper and (or) lower jaw.
Implant supported bridges
If you have two or more missing teeth, then an implant-supported bridge using two implants to support three or more connected crowns is more stable solution.
Implant retained dentures
Do you wear dentures? Are they uncomfortable, ill-fitting, and loose? Are you fed up with using unpleasant adhesive?
Implant retained dentures are secured to dental implants placed in your jawbone providing a reliable firm support.
Why Choose Arnica for Dental Implants
Reliability and durabilityWe use exceptional-quality dental implant materials and components from two of the world’s best dental implant system providers Nobel Biocare and Straumann.
Look, feel and function like natural healthy teethWorking with highly skilled lab technicians we pay particular attention to the look and feel of your restorations (tooth-like part of the dental implant).
In safe handsYour dental implants will be placed by highly skilled experienced dental implant surgeons who are experienced in a wide range of complex surgical procedures.
Peace of mindYou can rely on a Centre of Excellence for Dentistry trusted by over 100 referral dentists who refer patients to us for complex surgical procedures including dental implants.
Pain free, stress freeWe are one of only a handful of practices in the region qualified to administer IV (Intravenous) and AI (Inhalation) sedation. We are also at the forefront of gentle dentistry operating in a beautiful relaxing environment.
AffordabilityDon’t let finance get in the way of life-changing treatment. We offer affordable finance options to suit your specific financial circumstances.
What our patients say
Dental implants Q&A
A summary of stages for routine dental implants
The steps of a routine dental implant can be summarised as follows:
2. A period of healing will follow any dental implant placement and will typically range from anything from six weeks to six months. Stitches are usually removed seven to ten days following the implant placement surgery.
3. Patients are usually required to attend the practice several times over the weeks following the surgery to monitor healing and to make any necessary adjustments to temporary teeth or dentures.
4. Once the dentist is satisfied that the dental implants have healed successfully, they are then ready to integrate with the teeth.
5. Sometimes replicas are fitted to the implants at this point rather than the final teeth. This is done to assess the implants and control early loading. It also gives the gums more time to mature around each implant before the final teeth are installed.
6. Between three to nine months after the implants are first placed, the final teeth are usually fitted. This is done very carefully so that there is no interference between the newly fitted teeth.
7. The dental implant treatment then continues in the form of regular examination and hygiene appointments. This is done to maintain the health of the implants, the fitted teeth and the patient’s mouth in general, so it is an essential step in the process.